Everybody loves to dress up and attend special events. To celebrate a milestone with your family and friends in a party venue built especially for parties, weddings, and other social events, choose from a number of function rooms and host the perfect party without breaking your bank .
People love to party, especially if it’s to celebrate a special occasion. If you want to plan a party yourself, here are the important things to put on your list.
- Set the date and scout for a venue. Function rooms like those of Brisbane’s Victoria Park are set up for any kind of formal event.
- Make a budget. This will prevent you from going overboard with the expenses.
- Decide on the type of reception. Do you want the party to be held indoors or outdoors?
- Choose a form of entertainment. Do you prefer getting your guests on the dancefloor or have them serenaded on their seats?
- Hire a photographer and consider a photo booth. This will give your guests a keepsake from your party.
- Sort out the seating.
- Plan the food.
- Send out the invites.
Depending on the nature of your party, you can choose among these reception ideas.
- Sit down. Considered as the most expensive type of reception, this traditional gathering is great if you are having a number of speeches in your party.
- Buffet. Fill your guests’ tummy to their heart’s content.
- Cocktail. This hip and modern reception can be a bit disorganized though more appreciated by guests for its free-flowing atmosphere.
- Picnic. Great for nature lovers, its success depends on the weather.
- Simple cake cutting. Perfect for those who want a simple get together to commemorate a milestone.
- Beach or yacht reception. This outdoor reception is also weather dependent but a lot of fun.
Celebrate an important event in a location other than your home and host the perfect party without leaving your home a mess.